Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2: Fit Moms For Life Challenge

So I took a month off, which is not good as I have seen myself regain the ground I wanted to lose!  I think that I need to do learn how to Eat right this month and to incorporate exercise as a daily activity in my life.  So mentally, I am working on setting life long habits! 

Today I am fixing myself up some yogurt and granola--to make sure I eat at least an hour after waking up!  During my daughter's nap time I am planning to start the Weight Training again!  Super excited to do another month's challenge with Dustin Maher's Fit Moms for Life this April!

For those of you unfamiliar with Dustin Maher's Fit Moms For Life Program--stay tuned, and I will soon be posting up a Giveaway for his book! 

Disclaimer:  I received materials in order to participate in this Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge using Dustin Maher's Fit Moms For Life Program and to write about my experience through blogging!

1 comment:

  1. :O) I discovered how bad plain greek yogurt was yesterday.lol This morning I discovered how strong Jodi is! Wow I feel like a weakling.lol Good luck I can't wait to make it through this month stronger and healthier.

    ReplyDelete