And my favorite aspect about Shutterfly is that you can always re-order more yearbooks! I remember that once all the yearbooks were sold--no more were made! If my yearbook got damaged or lost, I would never be able to get a new one, because they could not order any more.
What are some creative ways to use a Shutterfly Yearbook other than schools/classrooms?
Right now, my daughter hardly is ready for using the Yearbook as a yearbook--she's only 18 months!
Here are my yearbook ideas:
- Sports Teams
- Band/Fine Arts
About the Shutterfly Yearbook (from their website):
1. Easy-to-make (we promise) - Use our specially designed page templates to capture school activities along with favorite student, classroom and faculty pictures. Make it just the way you want with our All New Custom Path.
2. Easy on your pocketbook - Get up to 75% off when you order for your class or school. We have prices as low as $5 per Yearbook, which are only available by contacting Shutterfly for a quote.
3. Made to love, made to last - Our award-winning photo books are printed in color and professionally bound. Your Yearbook is saved forever and you can re-order it at any time
Be sure to Follow the Shutterfly social channels for special offers, announcements, and more!
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Shutterfly
· Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/shutterfly/
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.