Monday, April 16, 2012

Pureclinica: Trixelin--Stretch Mark Reversal Intensive Concentrate



How to use Trixelin:
Simply pump out the amount of Trixelin you need.  This is an extremely intense, concentrated, potent formula deisgned to tackle the worst scarring so you really only need just enough to cover the area of skin your stretch marks or scars are located.

Apply Trixelin Stretch Mark Reversal Intensive Concentrate to your clean skin twice a day.  Simply massage the cream into our skin.  Not for use by pregnant women.
How Effective is this product:
For me I have older stretch marks, they are about two years since being made!  I am happy to say that with Trixelin I have experienced an amazing lightening of my stretch marks as well as a smoothing out of the area in which I applied the Trixelin cream to.  The sooner or newer your stretch marks are the better your results will be.  I can only imagine what my stretch marks would have done had I used this product after the birth of my daughter--I can imagine how I would have nice tummy skin by now! :)

I am very impressed by the types of peptides and patented peptides incorporated in this product.  I am very confident in the science and the research that had gone into creating this product.  As I learned more and more about the product and the ingredients in Trixelin, I was excited to read how peptides work together to rejuvenate and repair damaged skin as well as improve the overall healthiness of the skin.  Visit www.pureclinica.com for more information about their Stretch Mark Reversal Cream and other line of skin products.

How does it work? 
Trixelin Stretch Mark Reversal Concentrate is packed with the highest concentrations of clinically proven patented peptides.  Matrixyl 3000 (65% solution), Argireline (45% solution), and Darutoside (11% soution), Triple Weight Hyaluric Acid, Vitamin A, and Sieca Bean Extract rebuild the stretched skin through incrased collagen synthesis in the middle layer of the skin, and on the surface reduce hyper pigmentation responsible for the redness and uneven skin tone.  -from the website of Pureclinica



Disclaimer: I was provided the product for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great post. I’m emailing this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!
    ! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Thanks a lot!
    My web page ; Young Skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apply Trixelin Stretch Mark Reversal Intensive Concentrate to your clean skin twice a day. Simply massage the cream into our skin. Not for use by pregnant women. Old stretch mark removing

    ReplyDelete