Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Need Your Constructive Criticism

So, I have been really working and thinking about reworking my blog.  I really have been quite overwhelmed in juggling life right now, and just really wanted to know what you guys think about my blog.  I want to come down and be able to be more focused in what I do, and would love to hear some Constructive Criticism as well as Encouragements.  Any ideas or likes and dislikes about my website are welcomed.

Here are a few questions I have that always run through my mind:
  • Was it easy to navigate my page?
  • Did you find what you were looking for?
  • How did you feel upon landing on my page--stressed out, at ease, etc.
  • What can I incorporate into my site that you'll find useful?
It has come to my attention from a couple of websites such as Klout and Website Grader and Google Analytics--that I have much room for improvement so here I am "improving".

Would love to have some feedback from my readers and my audience. You can comment below and feel free to write a review :)  They are greatly appreciated!


Review http://sophieandmomma.blogspot.com on alexa.com

1 comment:

  1. I think overall your blog is easy to navigate and I like that you have your blog archived. So I can go back to 2010 and see what you wrote then.

    ReplyDelete