Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Have you heard of GREEN Wine?

what are green wines infographic wine.com
Presented By Wine.com, Purveyors of fine green Wine

I really appreciate this visual of what constitutes a wine as "green".  I think that a lot of things that are considered "green" are not as clearly defined! 

My favorite part of Green Wine is the fact that the crops are rotated instead of containing fungicides, pesticides, or synthetic materials.  I know that my husband always has a glass of wine everynight, so it would be neat to go searching for this new type of Green Wine out there. 

The second favorite part I like about going green in matters of win are the lighter bottles.  We recycle our empty bottles of wine and it would be nice to have a lighter load to carry down to our recycling!

My husband and I got into drinking wine when we took off to Leavenworth, WA where we got our first wine tasting experience.  It was amazing and fun!  But also overwhelming because of all the differfent types of wine out there.  Green Wine sounds like a great idea.  Cannot wait to taste the difference!

*Disclaimer: This post is a post written on behalf of a Blogsvertise offer. Paid Post.  Regardless, I really love wine, and thought this was a great idea to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment