Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Swagbucks: Collector's Bills

Swagbucks is releasing a new set of Collector's Bills just in time for Valentine's Day - 5 romantic reminders worth different amounts of reward points. Collect them all and get 14 Bonus Swag Bucks to use towards your free stuff! The bills come out at midnight PT on Monday and will be available only through Search until 11:59pm PT on Valentine's Day. Good luck everyone!
Here are some examples of their beautiful and very Valentine's Day Swag Bucks! :)





Why I use Swagbucks:
I use Swagbucks to make purchases of things that we need for our household.  I also have in the past purchased much needed things like Cloth  diapers, Disposable Diapers, and clothes for our daughter. 
I find it a great and easy way to earn that little extra at home. 

Right now I am saving up some Swagbucks for a much needed Lamp for our house.  We have a really dinky one that keeps burning out light bulbs.  Not only is it small and keeps needing replacement bulbs--it gives out poor lighting.  So I have about $30 in Amazon Cash right now, and  hoping to get enough Swagbucks to buy this beautiful Lamp! :) Normande Lighting 100W Incandescent Torchiere Floor Lamp with Side Reading Lamp.


I can get closer to my goals if you do sign up using my referral.


No comments:

Post a Comment