Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Introducing Podsshoes and Patterns: Baby's 1st CowBoy Leather Boots!



These are by far one of the cutest boots I have ever seen.  Not to mention they are Recycled-Repurposed leather that were made into something truly adorable and one of a kind. Rita, maker of these beautiful shoes has extraordinary skills when it comes to making these cuties!  I for one love buying handmade, and these are on my wishlist for our daughter.  She mainly walks around barefoot with socks because she simply hates the way the shoes feel.  But now that she is about 16 months she is beginning to love the idea of shoes.


 She has a couple of other colors for boots, wanted to share the black leather ones with you.  Such a nice look for perhaps a young cowboy.

 Baby Shoes Ruffled MaryJane Shoe Turquoise Leather
These Turquoise Mary Jane shoes are just darling!  I love the color and the ruffles. 

Love what you see?  
(I know I do!)
Here is where you can peruse her selection of baby shoes!
Visit Rita's Etsy Shop: Podshoes and Patterns
She can also make them different sizes.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment