Tuesday, February 14, 2012

21 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 14

Valentine's Day!

So luckily my husband did not bring me a bunch of chocolates!  But today was good:

8 Glasses of Water total
Breakfast: Eggs and Toast with Spinach and Red Onion and Bell Pepper
Snack: Piece of Whole Grain Toast with peanut butter
Lunch: 1/2 a Patrami Sandwich with Side of Raw Veggies
Snack: Apples, Oranges, Bananas
Dinner: Chicken Adobo and a big plate of Salad

Today was good, kind of wish I could have had all my sweets, but did not give in. 
What helped was that my husband knew I was in this challenge and we chose a beautiful place to eat that offered healthy choices. 

1 comment:

  1. Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We have uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.
    long grain brown rice

    ReplyDelete