Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fit Moms for Life: Quick Check in for Day 12




Squeezed in a work out! I started just playing with my daughter, and it ended up getting me pumped up into working out. I started with Cardio (because I was jumping around with my daughter) and then did some Core training. She went to bed with daddy, and I started weight training. I pushed through the whole work out even though it was my off day. I will take it easy tomorrow...maybe...I am beginning to have a hate/love relationship with working out, but I do love it when I work out. It's the mindset that I am struggling with right now. I moved on to 10 lb weights and I think that the challenge is making me dread it inside.

All in all, I am glad to be exercising! I feel great and am getting results. Fitting into my clothes again is really nice.
 
 
Below is a collection of other Mommy Bloggers who are taking on Dustin Maher's 21 Day Challenge. Hop around and see their progress and their input on the Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge! :)















Disclaimer: This post is in conjuction with the 21 Day Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge with Dustin Maher. I am doing the Fit Moms for Life Program. I have received the program for free and have not been paid to write this post. All opinions are mine. For more information on the program please learn more about it here: Fit Moms for Life


No comments:

Post a Comment