Sunday, February 12, 2012

21 Day Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge: Day 11




Today was good.  I did Weight Training, Cardio, and Core training today.  Nutrition is slipping a bit since we have been going out more, and hubby took me to the movies.  Ate some popped corn and drank a little bit of a sweet icee!  Minus points! :)  Ah well, just glad to have worked out today, and enjoyed a night with my husband. I've started just writing my food journals in a notebook.  It's just easier so I can spend more time elsewhere. :)

Below is a collection of other Mommy Bloggers who are taking on Dustin Maher's 21 Day Challenge.  Hop around and see their progress and their input on the Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge! :)





Disclaimer: This post is in conjuction with the 21 Day Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge with Dustin Maher. I am doing the Fit Moms for Life Program. I have received the program for free and have not been paid to write this post. All opinions are mine. For more information on the program please learn more about it here: Fit Moms for Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment