Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tyndale House Review: Lead for God's Sake



Lead For God’s Sake is a fictional book with the concepts of how one ought to lead.  In my opinion it scores a 3.5 out of 5 stars in terms of story line.  I think that the story line is a bit predictable which is why I rated it the way I did.  From a reader's point of view, I felt that the book could have had a more interesting story line or different point of view in which the story was told.  I did however enjoy the principles of leadership displayed in this book which would earn it a 4 out of 5 stars.  There were times when I got some light bulbs click on and times where I did get convicted about my “reasons” for doing what I do in various situations.  As I read on into the book, I did get into it, and really wanted to read it till the end.  I think it is an enjoyable book to read.  Apart from the storyline, I would recommend this book for those who are in places of leadership. 
For me I find that I did have some soul searching in my heart to do that was because of parts of the book convicting me.  I think that anyone reading this will gain valuable insight, and even learn something for them when it comes to every day life.  
 One may find this book available at Amazon stores.
Note: Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. I was not paid for this review and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment