Saturday, February 25, 2012

Final Results for the 21 Day Challenge!



Alrighty, for those of you who have been following me, I have begun my weight loss journey!  My goals in the beginning of February were to lose 7lbs by the end of the challenge!  I feel so excited to tell you that I lost a total of 9lbs!  I exceeded my goal!

I am feeling so much more confident that "I Can" accomplish what I set my mind towards.  I am feeling more energetic and inclined to be out and about rather than sit down on the couch and eating myself into a couch potato. 

I think I have hit a little bit of a plateau though.  With my workouts I no longer feel sore and have stayed at a constant 167 lbs.  So now I feel like I need to up my exercise routine by increasing the difficulty of my work out with heavier more challenging weights.  I am excited to push through to become a more healthier and stronger me.

You can check out more information on the program I am doing from Dustin Maher at www.fitmomsforlife.com
He is engaging, and his book is filled with helpful insights on the "whys" and "how" of exercising and eating healthy.  We are looking for more mom bloggers to join up for the next 21 day challenge starting March 1st!  Let me know if you want to join in--contact me! :)  I have received Dustin's Ebook and have been working out with his fit moms for life work out program.  I have received it free for the purpose of this challenge and for the review!

Okay My husband has been working late for the past few days,so tonight I am hoping to update this post with my before and after pictures!

Here are my before and after measurements:
Arms:  14 inches----13inches
Hips:  41 inches--40 inches
Waist: 38 inches--36 inches
Abdomen: 43.5 inches--40 inches
Thighs: 23 inches--23 inches
Chest:  42 inches--39 inches
Calves: 14 inches--14 1/2 inches

Height: 5' 2 inches--5'2 inches

Weight: 176.6 lbs--166-167 lbs!



No comments:

Post a Comment