Now, I missed my daughter's first birthday in celebrating it. I know...it's really an important one. We had a simple dinner a common day--no balloons or a big fiasco! I was kind of sad, but at the same time, it was nice having a small little family time together. But yes, I do have a tinge of regret for not having the biggest baddest birthday for her.
Something that was really neat that I have come across is Casie's Birthday Chronicle. This would make a great Personalized Gift for Anyone,Anytime! In my case a great gift for Sophie that she can appreciate later on in life when she's older. That day Sophie was born was one of the craziest days for me. I did not know what was going on and could not care less of what was on the newspapers! This Birthday Chronicle though was not the exact newspaper--was something more of a neat way to capture her day!
Some of my Favorite Aspects in the Birthday Chronicle:
- Announces how old the Person will be under the Title of the Newspaper Chronicle.
- Features Famous Music Top Ten Hits.
- One thing I do like is reading the different articles in the Chronicle. One of them actually does kind of capture what the world was going through at the time she was born. I do like that it offers real information and articles that would have appeared on that day.
- Lastly, I really like that it lists famous stars sharing the same birthday as my daughter. Under that same column it also states how many days that person was living! For my daughter her second birthday, September 3, will mark her 731st day!
- Makes a great easy, last-minute gift. Casie, in less than TEN MINUTES, was able to email me my Birthday Chronicle! I submitted my information and she was very responsive with any questions I had and in about 8 minutes or so I checked my email and there it was!
- Sent her the information of my daughter at 3:31pm, March 7.
- Received finished Chronicle in my Email Inbox at 3:39pm, March 7th!
- Same DAY!
- I thought that was amazing and felt she was very responsible in making sure I had my birthday chronicle lickety split. I feel like with a nice parchment paper--I can frame this and keep it for her as a keepsake! With others, this would be fun and something that would make a fun interesting present!
- The beauty of The Birthday Chronicle is that it can be created and sent to your email! Find some beautiful paper to print it out on and you have it!
A personalized (8 1/2 x 11) mini-newspaper front page, going back as far as January 1, 1900 up to December 31, 2010. Your Birthday Chronicle includes a greeting, by name, from the then-President of the United States, plus newspaper headlines and stories from the year of your birth.
**Get your own Birthday Chronicle and other Personalized Products by visiting their Website.
**Connect with Our Sponsor, Casie--they offer free items quite often. To keep up with great deals, events, and free items follow them using the following links:
- Join up for their newsletter http://eepurl.com/jEK6D
- Follow them Twitter https://twitter.com/BecauseITriedIt
- Be our friend on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/BecauseITriedIt
- Be our friend on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/115401588556595413358/posts
Giveaway: One winner will be chosen to win their own PDF copy of a Birthday Chronicle. Note this is a pdf format. To Enter to win please fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Must do all mandatory entries in order to win. Winner will be verified. April 5th 2012 Giveaway will end 12:01 am EST. Winner will be drawn at random. Winner must reply to notification email within 48 hours. Giveaway is open Worldwide.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received product in order to facilitate this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own. Giveaway is brought to you by the sponsor. Thank you Casie for this opportunity!