Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Word-Filled Wednesdays and iFellowship!


 
“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18

 “The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know your name will put their trust in you: for you, LORD, have not forsaken them that seek you.” – Psalms 9:9-10
 
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord," Acts 3:19 

------------------------------------
Sorry guys, I've been so distracted lately, and just a bit down?

I know it is very random, but I just need verses today and less talk and typing.  I just listed a bunch of verses that I just need to hear right now!  

I also found this wonderful website--lots of reading, but I have found the Bible strong in it, and God speaking through it. I hope you find it encouraging as much as I do--as well as just convicting to me. http://www.thebiblepost.com/

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful verses of comfort and refreshment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing is better than to be immersed in His word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delighted our Father must be when we come, hungry for a word from Him. God bless you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have been a little down lately. Praying for you and hoping that His words will fill you with the love and happiness you are needing right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking time to sit down, breathe, and read scripture is surely one of our greatest blessings. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are all awesome--He has indeed been filling me with his word!

    You know the verse-Open your mouth and He fills it? It is true! I am so much refreshed and I thought that it would not be possible you know? I felt like a dried up piece of noodle! Thanks again for all the prayers and words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome! We ALL need that encouragement and strength that others can help us get with the Word! I am always calling someone when I need it too!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great versus. I know those days/weeks/months. They hit me too, more often than I would like.
    Just try and remember...This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete