Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Word-Filled Wednesdays and iFellowship!


 
“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18

 “The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know your name will put their trust in you: for you, LORD, have not forsaken them that seek you.” – Psalms 9:9-10
 
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord," Acts 3:19 

------------------------------------
Sorry guys, I've been so distracted lately, and just a bit down?

I know it is very random, but I just need verses today and less talk and typing.  I just listed a bunch of verses that I just need to hear right now!  

I also found this wonderful website--lots of reading, but I have found the Bible strong in it, and God speaking through it. I hope you find it encouraging as much as I do--as well as just convicting to me. http://www.thebiblepost.com/