Friday, April 5, 2013

Loving the Moments



I love my little girl's smile!  She is just so precious to me!  Hehe I took my camera out to snap her smile and she lifted up the bowl too.  Life has been up and down as of late, but totally learning that even in the hard times or in the middle of her melt downs---seeing her grow up and actively learning and speaking to me...everything in all its melt downs.... all of it--IT IS WORTH IT!

I write this as my daughter's down for a nap, and I get my little moment of break...so maybe I'm in a better mood!

"Don't you see that children are God's best gift? The fruit of the womb His generous legacy?"
--Psalms 127:3



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely smile! I think every child feels the need to hold up something when you're taking a picture of them... I think it's instinctual!

    Wishing you a blessed weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete