Monday, April 29, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips are Delicious!



 

Now, I am an avid chip snack buyer. In particular...I love Hawaiian chips, but I have to say that Green Giant has given my ole' time favorite Hawaiian Chips a run for its money.  I am in no way kidding.

Green Giant has come out with some really tasty snack chips.  The medley of multigrain is truly delicious and satisfying to my tastebuds.  The fact that these chips are made with REAL VEGETABLES helps me feel good about giving them to my family.

  • Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips with Zesty Cheddar are crispy tortilla chips made with real vegetables like carrot, broccoli, and tomato, plus 17g of whole grain
  • Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt are made with real sweet potatoes and 14g of whole grain, with 40% less fat than regular potato chips

The two flavors I was given to try was Zesty Cheddar and Sea Salt.  The Sweet Potato Sea Salt reminded me of my favorite chips.  The flavor is incredibly tasty for just having sea salt too.  It surprised me how good and fresh they tasted!  It was full of flavor for just being sea salt! 


The texture is superb and is nice and crisp with that "multigrain" sweet potato flavor.  I am not too much of a fan of sweet potato fan, but I truly liked it in this snack.  It will replace my current chip bag that I buy frequently.  I have to confess that it tastes really good and is sort of a guilt free snack I want to treat not only myself but my family!


The only thing I would change about this product is that in the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips I wished that it did not contain milk ingredients.  My husband is lactose intolerant and allergic to milk.  I would really hope that Green Giant would make some veggie snacks without Milk ingredients in it.   Some of my family members are all vegetarian and would really appreciate no milk as well.  They would love these chips if it wasn't for the milk.


Disclosure: I received free samples of the product from my sponsor for the purpose of writing a review.  I am a BzzAgent and received this for a blog campaign.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I was not required to write a positive post.  Thank you so much to Green Giant and BzzAgent for letting me try out these wonderful veggie snacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment