Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bryton Pick Review


The Bryton Pick: Floss in Seconds Experience:
This was something that my husband and I tried out to review over a couple of days.  Now looking at the thing, I could not really help but be afraid of what it looked like--a sliver of sheet metal.  But following the directions and making sure I slid the pick away from my mouth, it was not altogether a bad experience.  It was not however inconspicuous as the package says it would be.

I do not recommend this product for those who have teeth that are relatively closely set.  I had a hard time getting the metal to go between my teeth!  Sadly, our experience with the Bryton Pick was not too much enjoyable.  I constantly thought that I was going to slit my gums through.  It was also difficult for me to get the Bryton Pick to work around my teeth as a floss does. Getting past the front teeth was a task that did not work out at all for me and my husband. 

I do not have braces so I have no idea how it would work with braces. 
 
Some Positive Points:
Ultimately, It is nice to have around to use just as I would a toothpick.  It's easy to clean, and is small and flexible enough to store in my bag.  It worked to get out big chunks after eating ribs, pop corn or something of that sort. 

Conclusion:
Just as a toothpick did not replace my floss, this Bryton pick will not replace my floss.  It was difficult for our family to use, and as I have tightly spaced teeth I would not recommend this too often unless someone was looking for something more of a reusable toothpick. 

To learn more about the Bryton Pick: http://www.brytonpick.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment