Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book Review: My First Words At Home

Book Review: My First Words at HOME


I think this would be a great board book for my little girl!  The colorful vivid pictures that are identifiable and common enough for her to recognize provide my one year old enough to keep her attention for a while as I read.  I think it is fun, and is a book that will help her when she is old enough to be learning how to read.

 The words are something that I can easily point out and with a big picture near the word I am saying, I am sure this book can help little one learn their first words of Home.  It's a nice first "words" book for toddlers and though I wish the words were a bit bigger to catch my daughter's attention a lot more, I think it's still a good book to have.

Where to Buy:
Where to get your own "My First Words of HOME" or for more books like this check out their website:  http://www.starbrightbooks.org/details.php?id=344 

From the kitchen to the living room to the bedroom and the bathroom there are over 100 words for baby to discover in this exciting romp around the house-both inside and out! Photos of familiar objects and new discoveries will have children talking about all the fascinating things they find at home and in the backyard too. Board Book.  --Description from the Star Bright Website



Thank you to Net Galley for providing our family access to check out books to review!  And Thank you to Star Bright Books for letting us review your book!  Review is our own and is our honest opinion of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment