Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book Review: My Face Book

Book Review: My Face Book
Babies love looking at other babies and these charming baby faces, smiling, frowning, and laughing are sure to captivate and delight toddlers and babies. They will ask to look at and to read the book again and again. Self-expression has never been more adorable! Board Book. --Description of My Face Book from their website.


I am really starting to love looking through Starbright Books!  Here is yet another one of their board books that are fun for little ones!  How often does my little girl love looking at other babies?  All the time!  She is often enraptured by looking at their faces and looking back at me.  I think it is fun to see her interact with other children.

My Face Book by Starbright Books is another one that I would recommend to toddlers.  For one thing, babies love looking at faces!  This book is different than most of the baby books we have on our book shelf.  My Face Book has great pictures of faces of real kids having real emotions.  It is colorful and includes words to describe the faces the kids make.  Who would not want to look at these cuties?

Where to Buy or see what other books visit their Website: 
http://www.starbrightbooks.org/details.php?id=327#




 Thank you to Net Galley for providing our family access to check out books to review!  And Thank you to Star Bright Books for letting us review your book!  Review is our own and is our honest opinion of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment