Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry for the Absence!!

Okay, I just wanted to apologize for my absence! Our computer have been down due to my stupidity. 

Ladies...I know we love blogging and sometimes end up taking laptops into bed...but just warning you--DO NOT EVER leave your laptop at the foot of the bed or right where your feet will touch down when getting up in the morning. 

I ended up ruining and breaking my laptop because I stepped on it in the middle of the night!!! I did hear the crunch and my heart just sunk.  ><  Thankfully my husband has been working on getting it going again...so I have it running which is a miracle! :) 


It is thankfully less than a year old and covered under warranty. But my husband sure has done a lot of laughing at me and shaking his head. I do not know if I will ever live this down! LOL sigh...so hopefully I can find the insurance papers!

Without much further ado...I have sent out Email Notifications to the winners...check your inboxes! :)

I will announce the winners on my blog officially after I receive their responses! :)


Thanks again for entering and joining me up on my Verry Wooly Event!  The giveaways are done, but would love to finish the info on wool in these next few days before the Holidays come :)
Thanks again and hope you enjoyed the giveaways and info on Wool.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch that hurt! Glad he was able to do something with it. Make sure everything is backed up before you take it wherever to be completely fixed - you don't want to lose everything if it becomes a "new" one

    ReplyDelete