Monday, October 17, 2011

Non-Toxic & Biodegradable Simple Green vs. Our Cats!


Simple Green Non-Toxic & Biodegradable Pet Stain and Odor Remover--Dog and Oxy Formula

Have you heard that Simple Green makes a Non-Toxic, biodegradable cleaner for pet messes?
I did not hear about it until looking for a solution for our pet stains and odors! What I got introduced to was two great products that work fabulously against my pets' messes. 



Today, I am really happy to say that I am done living with Pet Stains and Pet odors!  
We had some issues with our cats wetting the carpet.  Also, not to be gross but hair balls and other such things on occasion.  Not fun were the stains and odors left behind on our interior carpets!  Cleaning after the cats are always a hastle, and living in an apartment is not a good thing either.  Carpet stains are sure to make any landlord unhappy.  In the past we coped with obvious big time stains with area rugs.  The carpet cleaners we had simply were not working for us in the long run.  Simple Green came to our rescue with "DOG" and "OXY" Pet Stain & Odor Remover. So now, I do not have to throw a rug over the stains, I've got nothing to hide!

This is our Area Rug.  We don't "NEED" it to cover up stains anymore!
"Skippy" and the Stains our rug hid. 
Closer shot of bottom Stain
Bottom Stain is practically gone after using Dog formula.
Closer shot of Top stains
After blotting and respraying Top stains
Dried and look all stains are gone!

Reasons Why I love using Simple Green: DOG Pet Stains and Odor Remover
  1. What I like about it is that it is Non-toxic and biodegradable and works great! 
  2. This Pet Stain and Odor Remover stands true to its name--it sucessfully removed the stains and odors from my carpet.
  3. Quick working.  I am a mom with a toddler.  I love it when things work quickly and does not take a whole lot of time to do.  Quick Spray, let it soak, blot, and let dry.  Vacuum.   I can deal with that.  Easy peasy!
  4. Has a pleasant scent to it.  It does not smell like chemicals.
  5. People and Pet Safe Product*.  (Information From the label, check out the MSDS and more information on the product from their website: www.SimpleGreen.com).


OXY Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer
Now here are some photos that were taken using the OXY formula.  Enjoy!
Before treatment

Stain after getting sprayed with OXY Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer
Stain after sitting for 3-5 minutes.  Hardly can see much of the stain!
Another stain treated (already gone) but treated twice and it's drying.
 The last two pictures are of the Stains after blotting.  I let them dry overnight, and vacuum in the morning.  It works well for us, and I am loving the results.  The stains are indeed gone, and the smells and odors are taken care of.

  
Reasons Why I love using Simple Green: OXY Pet Stains and Odor Remover
  1.  All of the above points apply to the OXY formula. 
  2. OXY seemed to work faster than the DOG formula.  At 2 minutes my husband made the remark that it already looks like the OXY is working.  I have to agree that the soiled area seemed to return back to a lighter color after being sprayed.
  3. OXY seems to be better geared for soiled clothing.  Early on before we got our cat Mojo fixed, he would get in a hissy fit and marked up our clothes with his "lovely" scent.  I wish we knew of OXY Pet Stains and Odor Remover.  We ended up using Eco Nuts Laundry Soap to get rid of the urine smell.  Oxy would have come in handy for sure!
  4. The label claims "Fast Acting" and it is indeed fast acting! 

*For more information check out the MSDS of Simple Green DOG and OXY information here: MSDS on Simple Green Pet Stains and Odor Remover.


Conclusions and Final Thoughts:
These two products by Simple Green are indeed a blessing to have handy in our cupboards.   I find that I use these products quite often to clean up messes after our pets.  For example: Our cats track dirt onto the carpets or scarf up a hairball.  I like using the DOG formula to get rid of odors, and have used the OXY DOG formula to clean up after accidents such as a cup being knocked over.

The versatility of having a Pet product that works on our own (human) spills is advantageous.  We have a product that is geared to target pet messes as well as work just as great with other messes too.

I am a happy tester and reviewer of these products, and will be most likely purchasing this for our family in the future. 
Mojo and Pun'Kin

"MOJO"

I received these products in order to fascilitate this review, and was not compensated in any other way.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment