Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Grateful for you all!

iFellowshipWow, I cannot believe I was featured yesterday at IFellowship, Seeds Of Faith!
Thank you so much for featuring me! Chosen at random, but still Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your encouraging...encouragements!

Thank you so much for all your prayers and I am so happy to say: We have battled a long battle with this Sickness and it is OVER! The worst is gone, and now we are just slowly getting back into the swing of things! Thank you so much! I will repay you all a visit and cannot wait to see what I have been missing out on with your blogs :)

Also, I am working on getting a little something for you all.  Lots of reviews are lined up, and some giveaways in the middle of March early April. I am hoping to get some  "March Madness" Themed event going on.  I am going to feature some really neat shops.  I cannot wait to introduce you to them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment