Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Anyone up for a Squat Challenge?

Recently a friend called me and asked me about doing a Squat Challenge.  It has been about 2 weeks since I have done my last Squat!  I am excited about being a Revolt Now Fitness Blogger, but on my down time, I want to do something quick that produces awesome results.  Not to  mention, I do want a firm bottom!

After doing my 50 squats I felt it was fun for something and my toddler to do and laugh about.  Nothing too serious--rather so much fun!  And that is what it is all about enjoying my toddler and making fitness fun for both her and I.

Day 1 Down!  Just 29 days more to go.  Join me or print it out for later! I found the picture below from LiveStrongLiveLean.com 





1 comment:

  1. Wow! 250 squats by the last day?! You'll have buns of steel lady!

    Cheering you on!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete