Friday, May 6, 2011

Moving and Our not so Little Baby

Wow, it seems that life has hit the fastforward button. We are finally moved into our new place, and now living out of boxes! I am both excited yet so overwhelmed at the task of sorting through boxes, and just rearranging furniture and all that comes with moving.  The only thing that is pretty much situated is our kitchen!
Got my Kitchen Set up So Far! 

But last night, I was just taken back and reminded to really treasure these times as a family. Good bye to stress and feeling overwhelmed...life will happen and its OK to have a mess of a house. I get frustrated easily, and you know what? I don't need to be! We will get things organized and unpacked in due time. What matters most is making sure I am there for my family.

I can unpack and have a wonderful time doing it!  
I can stop what I am doing and play with Sophie.  
I can take time to cook meals!  
I can spend time in the morning just taking in the Word of God!

:)



1 comment:

  1. You will get it all done eventually! It took us months to get everything situated after each move. Take some time and relax! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete