Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rolling over and a Deeper Thankfulness and Love for Andy


I have to say, I am very excited.  Sophie is rolling over and over and over!  I set her down on her play mat and lo and be hold I come back in ten seconds to see her rolling over! Okay by the time I took the pictures, she was quite upset that she had to do this so many times....Hmm she was happy after her little photo shoot! :)  I fed her.   

We went to the Doctor's On Monday and they said she was now 14 pounds and 7 ounces!  Whoo HoO!
She also had her second round of shots on her legs...not so fun for either of us.  Daddy was there to comfort her though.  I am always loving how patient and fatherly he has been.  I remember when we were just lovebirds and I would always swoon over the fact he would play with the little ones at church....I know...and now we have one of our own! I think I am in love with my husband! :)  Not to mention how extremely proud how I was all sick last Sunday, and he let me sleep in while he went by himself to church!  I woke up to feed Sophie and vaguely remember him giving me a kiss and scooting off.  I have to say, he has grown up into someone I am loving more and more. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet words over at Ordinary Inspirations (and following). I tried following your blog, but it looks like I already have :-) These are precious pictures!

    Love you!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete