Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blog hop wednesdays


What I have been doing lately,is looking for second hand baby toys, and cloth diapers. Has anyone ever watched "American Pickers"? My husband and I really love watching what they find! It gets my juices going, and I always ask "honey, do you want to go shopping for garage sales???" He always responds with "how many times do I have to tell you?! It's too cold!! and not really the season for it!" hehe well, I don't know Craigslist has some garage sales going on--or at least it's listed...but anyways.

It seems that I have become "a cloth diaperer/ baby toy" picker! There are some baby toys--like excersaucers, jumperoos, and bumbo chairs that are hardly used! Not to mention half the cost of purchasing a new one. Well, I finally got my husband to say yes to a garage sale I found to happen this saturday! I'm having my fingers crossed for some second hand cloth diapers and some excersaucers, bumbo chairs or even a high chair! :) I already scored some second hand diapers from a friend of mine--tons of REALLY loved prefolds! :) And I bought some really neat cloth diapers called "BAYBEE" from canada! I really love these diapers, but I think that they are not around now...hmmm..

Let me know for any cloth diapers you would suggest! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your new follower from the green mam blog hop. Would love a follow back www.RaisingGreenRichmondKids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These aren't frugal.. but if you can find NiftyNappy diapers, they are AWESOME. She's actually closing down shop at the beginning of February, but several retailers are having sales right now. (You can find Nifty Nappy on FB for more info.) Also, Snuggli Bebe on Etsy.. (she also has a FB page.)

    Hello! Stopping by from the Green Mama Blog Hop!
    http://livinghiptoday.com/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete