Monday, October 28, 2013

Health From the Inside Out


Total Nutrition:Immortal Herbs Review


Today I received in the mail a sample packet of Immortal Herbs Total Nutrition.  Directions say to simply mix the packet into an 8oz glass of soy, rice, oat milk, juice or water.  Mix until smooth. 

Upon opening the packet a puff of green powder came out, the aroma was that of a pleasant green tea.  I love the smell of green tea.  I promptly did as the directions suggested, and mixed the contents into my cup of orange juice.  Odd mixture in hindsight, but it was good.  I could still taste my orange juice, which had a taste of greens in it.  Not used to drinking these types of drinks, I admit.  I did drink it down and it was something that I think I’d like to do one day to get superfoods into my system.  Perhaps it was the thought of drinking something healthy that gave me an extra boost I needed to clean up laundry and pick up toys; but then maybe the product did give me an energy boost!

What I loved about the product:

I love the idea of having something that according to the package are the following:

  • 100% All-Natural
  • Organic,
  • GMO-Free
  • Vegan
  • Raw
  • Gluten Free
  • No Added Sugars

 Granted, I loved that this packet contained a mixture of ingredients that I know are good for one’s health.  For example here are just a few of the following herbs and superfood that are contained in Immortal Herbs:

  • Barley Grass
  • Spinach
  • Alfafa Leaf
  • Gingko Leaf
  • Dandelion
  • Wild Cranberry
  • Bee Pollen
  • Pomegranate
  • Goji Berries

Final Thoughts and Conclusion:
I find that the mixture of ingredients intriguing and expansive.  For someone who is maybe looking for a Superfood product, Total Nutrition just may be what one is looking for.  It has a little bit of everything!  The product boasts things that are important to me…such as Gluten Free, Raw, Vegan, GMO-Free, and Organic.  I feel like on all levels this product has its advantages.  I also believe that healthfulness starts from the inside out, and I think this would help aid in getting my body there!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment