Monday, October 28, 2013

Flattenme: Personalized Gift Book Review



 *I received complimentary products for review from the company. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.*


Our Experience:
What fun! My daughter was mesmerized by seeing herself as different animals, bugs, and creatures. She absolutely had a blast. I have to admit, it was cute and fun. The book itself is very visually stimulating, and has a lot of colorful artwork inside it.  She was a bit shocked at the fact she was in the book.  But after the initial shock this is her smile!



 The book was really great quality, Hard backed with very vibrant colors.  You can see the picture of my daughter in the book here.  The picture quality and the edits were great.  After reading the book with her a few times, I looked closer to see that I can see a little bit of editing with some "additional hair" on her left side to match the hair on the right.  I could not tell the editing until looking closer.  They did an absolute good job.
The reading incorporated a lot of alliteration which was fun to read through with her.  It is not your ordinary ABC and 123 books I can assure you!  It will be a unique book to add to your children's book shelf.




Some Suggestions: I hope Flattenme Books hope to include in the future.  I think it would really neat to be able to incorporate more pictures of the individual?  Like maybe more poses or faces that exhibit different emotions or positions.  Or perhaps a fun idea is to utilize more pictures of the family?  When there are multiple pictures of animals, it would be nice to have different faces of family members instead of one face for all animals.

Conclusion:
Overall I loved it!  My husband and I were smiling as we previewed the book before handing it to our daughter.  Flattenme did a great job at adding her face to the animals, and I thought it was top notch.  When considering getting a personalized gift book from them, be sure to have good quality photo to submit to them.  I was glad that I was able to get a quality photo to them, for it sure came out great.

Be sure to check out their website for  more personalized gifts!  FlattenMe also has personalized t-shirts, wall art, cards, and water bottles.  With Christmas coming around the corner be sure to  Click here to go to their site and check them out on their social networks.

Connect with Flattenme:






No comments:

Post a Comment