Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Green blog hop

Just starting out being a bit more greener.  So...slowly little by little I am using cloth diapers! :)  I guess it is starting with one baby diaper at a time! :)
Something that I am trying out now is just using more natural things for laundering-- like vinegar, baking soda.  Just trying out a few cloth diapers till I get the hang and the stash growing! :)  Anything helps I guess!  Just being a little bit conscious of what I do like instead of using paper napkins and paper towels--our family is using cloth, dish rags, and just washable material to clean spills and messes. It is really not too hard if I start a bit at a time.  :) 


 


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am following you from the blog swap and I am glad to hear you are looking into cloth diapering! Feel free to contact me anytime and we can most def. work something out.
    Michelle
    Kissingbunniescrafts@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Green Blog Hop (a bit later than intended, sorry!)

    Great diaper review!

    ReplyDelete