Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Propose a New Reality TV Show

 {GUEST POST}


I appreciate the guest post, Emerson Moses

First of all let me just say that I really like reality television. I will watch just about any reality show as long as it isn’t Bad Girl’s Club. That one is just too far over the line. Pretty much any other reality show is fair game. With that said I have a proposal for a new reality show that I have not seen. I have written blogs about how many wedding shows there are. Why not show the wedding from the photographer’s prospective? I say this in a knowing way because I know what it is like to be a photographer at a wedding. Photogging is my day job. Wedding photgrapher is my money maker. You should see the crazy rediculousness that goes on at a wedding behind the scenes. The guests are all sitting quietly in their seats waiting for the wedding to start and behind the curtain the bride is about to have a nervous breakdown because it is storming like crazy outside and her bride’s room has just flooded and everyone had to evacuate to another room. Or there was a time when the groom’s step mother tried to tell me how to do my job. That was fun… Do you think there is a producer out there reading this right now thinking what a brilliant idea this is? I hope so. Maybe you will see me on your direct tv channels lineup one day.



Disclaimer: This is a Guest post by Emerson Moses. It is also a paid post.  For more info on my disclosure and disclaimer click here: Disclaimer.  Readers should do their own research on products or services before paying for any kind of services mentioned in this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment