Monday, April 25, 2011

Teething Gift Guide: Little Sapling Toys! (Plus Discount Code!)


Look at these fabulous toys created and started by Nick and Kimber.  Little Sapling Toys is a family owned business, and I love that they are family owned.  You know that when you make a purchase you are helping support them.  I love how Little Sapling Toys are just Classic toys that are perfect and safe for a child.  Simple is nice. 

These toys are made from Hard Rock Maple wood (non-splintering), which is a great choice when it comes to looking for naturally healthy toys for your kids.   These are handcrafted, and made with your child in mind!  I love how there is a way in which my daughter could easily grasp these toys!  I also love their engraving and personalization option! 

Little Sapling Toys offers some great finds for any baby and toddler.  They not only have teethers, but they have toys that spur a child on to develop learning skills.  From ABC blocks to Toys in the shapes of States!  I also love their one teether that is the hand sign for "Love".  

Listed below is my wish list from Little Sapling Toys!  Enjoy this great find!


Natural ASL "I love You Hand"
Very neat and thoughtful!




Alphabet Blocks
Such a great classic and awesome natural colors with the wood!


YES!  We need to bring more of these toys back!
I remember when these were a bit more common!



Awesome learning toy!  I know that I would love sitting down and
showing my Sophie how to stack these!



My readers get a discount!! 

 Use Code: SOPH10 for 10% off
Use this code until May 1st 2011

Thanks so much to Little Sapling Toys for the pictures and the discount! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment