Thursday, April 14, 2011

MyClyns Review


I got to try out a Germ Protection Spray from MyClyns. 

What is it? 
This Germ Protection Spray is a revolutionary germ protection spray that can be used on anybody (including kids) that is safe for people and effective in combating germs.  What you do is if someone has come into contact with the presence of germs this spray can be used to kill these microbes that enter through eyes, mouth, and nose.  Also, if you have a cut you can use this as an antibacterial!  I love it.  I have not had any scrapes or cuts in our family yet, but I like that this can be used as one of my first aid actions.  Their Cleansing Agent is Super-Oxidized Water.  :)

My Experience was quite neat. 
I tried it on myself with my eyes open....reading the box it said it should not hurt the eyes.  The spray contents do not even sting!  I tried it on my little girl, and she did cry or even whine!  She just simply smiled at me and blinked!  Well, at other times she looks at me funny and wonders why mommy just spritzed her!  I use it on myself whenever someone has the sickies and well, inevitably they touch or sneeze around me or touch something.  I kind of whip this baby out and give myself a quick spray.  Not that I am a germaphobe.  :) 

I also learned more about cleansing agents:


My Thoughts:
  It is quite convenient.  It slips into my purse, and with it being in the shape of a pen, I can find it handy and ready to go in times of need.  It is only 3" tall as in one "pen" or spray bottle it has about 6.0mL of solution (60 sprays) in it.  It is also alchohol free, non-toxic, and non-burning.  The only thing that would deter me is the price...it is about 9.99 for one of these sprays--So I would have to budget this one in, yet I know it is a good investment.  I do not have much that can kill 60 pathogens of which are E. Coli and MRSA--but with this Germ Sprayer in my pocket I know that I am armed and dangerous myself! 

So yes, I believe this is a good thing to invest in.  Not to mention it feels great knowing that I am using a product that EMS, Law Enforcement, Military, and other Professionals are using!  I am a mom geared with MyClyns Germ Spray.  It's great that I can battle my own family germs with something that the government uses! (hehe).

Where to get your own or learn more about it:  MyGermSpray.com
I love having it on hand.  As a mom, I am always looking for something that works to keep our children safe as well as be friendly and safe for us to use. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment