Thursday, September 27, 2018

Urban Adventure Quest: Family Fun Scavenger Hunt in the City


A friend of mine a few years back said she wanted to do a scavenger hunt.  In my mind I thought that was way too much work to plan it all out.  I'm sorry to say the idea got tabled.  But I just happened to find out about a company that take all the work and planning out for you.  It's called Urban Adventure Quest.

I lived in Seattle for a short time as a college student.  Though I lived there, I had little time to really take in and enjoy the sites.  Not to mention as a freshman young lady, being alone in a city walking alone is just not ideal.  I wish I could have taken in the sights more, and now that I am not taking classes on a daily basis and cooped up in a classroom---I have time to hit up Seattle as a tourist!  I see all these movies, and pictures of Seattle--and though I have been up the Space Needle and walked around in the different parks and museums.  There is a lot I have yet to experience! 

Have you ever felt the same?  Well, I am very excited to share with you Urban Adventure Quest that gives you the chance to have the sights and fun--without the headache of hashing out and planning it yourself. 

What is Urban Adventure Quest?  

Turn Seattle, WA or any major city into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure. Combine the excitement of the Amazing Race with a three-hour city tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.

Play anytime during daylight hours.
Start when you want and play at your pace.
Great Family Fun.

Exclusive Special Offer for my readers:

Save 20%- Only $39.20 for a team of 2-5 people after Promotion Code: FGBLOG.
Sign up online at www.UrbanAdventureQuest.com.


I for one am excited to get together my band of friends and tour Seattle!  
What about you?  Are you excited at the possibility of doing an Amazing Race with your band of friends?  What city are you from? 

Click here to see what cities are available:  http://www.urbanadventurequest.com/tours/default.aspx



Disclosure: US Family Blogger, Promoting this event I do get compensation in free products or passes.  

2 comments:

  1. 一對多聊天室福利
    視頻啪啪免費聊天室
    能看啪啪真人聊天室
    真愛旅舍ut聊天室
    福利啪啪視頻吧
    福利聊天室你懂的
    真人色情表演視頻網站
    裸聊直播間
    真愛旅舍 聊天室
    允許賣肉的直播平台
    午夜性愛講堂視頻講座午夜視頻網站韓國聊天室網站看毛片用什麼播放器男人幫論壇
    聊天室美女熱舞視頻同城聊天室視頻聊午夜秀場視頻交友網站免費言情小說閱讀網4u論壇
    夜色視頻多人聊天室在線視頻語音聊天室午夜秀場直播間免費高清成人毛片夢遊論壇
    視頻聊聊天室蘋果視頻社區聊天室真人秀在線視頻那裡下載毛片毛片視頻大全傑克論壇
    黑色絲網襪美女視頻黑色絲網襪美女同城視頻約炮聊天室快播有聲激情小說伊莉論壇首頁eyny

    ReplyDelete