Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Halloween and Facepaint



 Halloween is coming!  For us we celebrate by  having a Candy Carnival where families from all around can come to our church and play games for fun doodads and of course CANDY.
It really is fun and we always get hundreds of families from the community and beyond attend.  I know that I tend to wait till the last minute to figure out costumes.  We went shopping at Goodwill and on the Facebook Buy Sell Trade sites--but in the end I just not happy with the quality or the costumes they had.  Luckily I had ordered Face Paint so the skies were the limit.  I looked around my daughter's closet and found a leopard print jacket.  The bonus part was that it had ears! She loved it.

The day of , I browsed through Pinterest for inspiration.  Grabbed the Go Green Face Paint I bought off of Amazon and experimented with her.  I picked it because it was one that advertised itself as hypoallergenic face paint.  I was a bit worried about her getting a red rash on her face, but this paint was great!  I am quite happy with the paint itself.  It was quite creamy and vibrant with color.  Though we did use that tiny brush last year, I am ready to upgrade a tad bit and get some different brushes to do different things and get different effects.




This is my review I had posted on Amazon.com last year.  

Really enjoyed using this super smooth face paint. With vibrant colors I say it was such a great find! Very satisfied. The paint stayed on well for the whole night. She wowed everyone because the paint was really vibrant and resisted smudging.

Here’s two pictures of before trick or treating and after. She had wiped her mouth off intentionally at dinner because she was at the drinking fountain and was eating soup. But I am very impresses at how well the paint stayed on. 

Over all 5/5

There are two types of packs—the 16 and the 6 color pack. We got the 6 color pack which I feel would cover about 30+ faces. The 16 pack Is the one that covers about 100+ faces. The description got me confused because lol I should have figured the 16 pack covered the 100+ Not the 6. Thought maybe the package of 6 was huge wells of paint or something.

Note: in the beginning I added water—-totally didn’t know there was a thin plastic layer over the paints. For the first two times I was frustrated as to why the paint was not mixing. It was because there was a thin plastic on top of the paint to keep from it drying out. Many reviews have stated how they were disappointed—-it’s so easy to miss that film. I did it twice after an hour of using the watery paint I made. When I finally examined the problem and found the plastic covering the paints,things went smoothly and I was really happy with the results.

I bought these six colors for Halloween with my own money and I do recommend them. Next year I will buy these again for certain.


You can find the paints here: Go Green Facepaint

Well, as I try to figure out what my kids will be for this year's Halloween I hope you enjoy pictures from our last year's costumes.  










Do you dress up for Halloween?

Do you purchase or make your costumes and outfits?





1 comment:

  1. 國外免費色情直播網站
    色情視頻直播間
    真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    美女裸聊視頻直播間
    免費女主播聊天室
    Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
    國外免費開放裸聊室
    免費進入裸聊室
    免費夫妻視頻真人秀
    免費進入主播裸聊室
    七聊視頻語音聊天室三聊視頻語音聊天室在線色情網歐美毛片快播最新日本毛片全球論壇
    免費視頻語音聊天室飄聊視頻語音聊天室性感午夜直播間h的BL日本動漫下載釣魚資訊論壇
    黑色絲網襪視頻同城寂寞交友網色聊聊天記錄日本毛片影院歐美毛片毛片電影維克斯論壇
    寂寞富婆同城聊天同城寂寞富婆同城寂寞交友網日本毛片快播女性用品使用視頻微風論壇
    美女熱舞脫衣舞美女視頻韓國美女熱舞視頻日本毛片下載日本毛片eney伊莉論壇首頁

    ReplyDelete