Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fall fun at the Maris Farm Fall Festival



Anybody ready for the Fall Festivities to begin? I sure am.
 A friend of ours had her first batch of tiny pumpkins harvested--which amped up my excitement for hitting the Farms to pick out our pumpkins.

One local farm in Washington State is Maris Farm.  This farm has a ton to offer.  Major attractions include a 5-acre Corn Maze and a 5-acre Pumpkin Patch.

My husband is not keen on doing festivities like this because of the major amount of people that flock to events like this.  Thankfully Maris Farm during weekday visits offer a quieter experience at a lower cost.  I am looking forward to this!

This year they have a Wizard of Oz corn maze.  I am such a fan of this movie.  Judy Garland singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" just gives me all the memories when I was a little girl.  The magical world of Oz was so real to me as a kid.  I cannot wait to see this corn maze and share the thrill of my childhood memories as Dorothy runs from the Wicked Witch of the West.

If you are local to the WA area be sure to grab this  EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT -
Come out to Maris Farms on either of the first two weekends (Sept. 29th/30th or Oct. 6th/7th) of the season and enjoy great savings at one of the Northwest's favorite fall family entertainment destinations.

You'll can navigate the Wizard of Oz corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, brave the Haunted Woods and enjoy more than 35 other great activities for $5 off with this coupon.

Check out www.marisfarms.com for driving directions and other details.







1 comment:

  1. 成人的直播平台
    寂寞交友聊天室
    午夜聊天室
    一對一性聊天室
    美女秀場裸聊直播間
    美女視頻直播秀房間
    台灣免費視頻裸聊室
    在線視頻語音聊天室
    主播免費祼聊聊天室
    台灣美女聊天室
    寂寞同城交友寂寞富婆同城交友網視頻聊天網站你懂得成人激情毛片影院毛片快播85論壇
    寂寞同城一夜交友同城視頻交友網同城視頻交友網站歐美色情電影QVOD全球情色論壇
    同城交友視頻同城在線視頻交友同城異性寂寞交友網免費毛片電影在線觀看85街論壇
    同城午夜聊天室同城交友聊天室同城交友網絡聊天室毛片網址女女性行為視頻台灣論壇
    同城交友異性聊天室午夜美女真人聊天室韓國午夜秀場直播成人玩具用品使用圖片我愛78論壇

    ReplyDelete