Thursday, August 17, 2017

Seventh Generation Baby Products Review



I love getting goodies to try out.  Today we tried out the following:

NEW Seventh Generation Coconut Care™ moisture lotion
Free & Clear Diapers - Two Size 2 diapers
Free & Clear Wipes - Two trial wipes


Seventh Generation Coconut Care moisture lotion
This lotion is really nice.  It is Sulfate-free, paraben-free, dye-free.   I tried the sample size and packed it in my bag for on the go.   I was not let down by Seventh Generation at all.  Sure enough while running errands--my hands felt dry.  The first thing I noticed was the nice light scent.  Not overpowering at all.  As I squeezed a bit on my hands and bit on my legs, I noticed how it did not leave a weird greasy film.  To me this lotion absorbed into my skin quickly.  Refreshed, I went about my day.  I am hoping to get to the store to purchase a regular size!  It is a lotion I would definitely purchase for myself and my kids.

Free & Clear Diapers - Two Size 2 diapers
We also got the opportunity to try Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers for my six month old.  First impression---Adorable woodland prints! The fit was really nice for him.  It held as much as my other diapers and did not leak.  I am quite impressed with this Free & Clear Diaper.
Our day out of town resulted in my husband running out to the store and purchasing a pack because we liked it.  We usually use cloth diapers, but we felt this was a good purchase since we would be out of town for the day.



Here is a little bit of information from their website regarding their diapers:

Seventh Generation diapers have an ultra-absorbent core that prevents leaks and is made with 0% chlorine bleaching, fragrances or lotions. We design our diapers to care for your baby as well as the health of the next seven generations.

·       As always, Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby diapers are made for your baby’s sensitive skin; the same great diapers you love now have a new look!
·       The ultra-absorbent, high capacity core of our baby diapers provides premium leak protection to keep your baby’s skin protected and dry.
·       Our diapers are hypoallergenic, free from lotions and fragrances, and the core of our diaper is free from chlorine bleaching.
·       The wood pulp in the core of our diapers is sustainably sourced and FSC® certified, helping to protect the world’s forests and the animals who depend on them. FSC® C115279
·       Seventh Generation diapers are made right here in the U.S.A. and are available in both original without designs and with NEW animal designs.

Free & Clear Wipes
These Wipes are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, no fragrance added, ethyl alcohol-free which are great for the sensitive baby bottoms.  The two wipes I used held up and did not fall apart or anything.  If your baby has sensitive skin--Seventh Generation is a great option.

Learn more about our complete baby care line here!

*Disclosure:  I received Free Seventh Generation products for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are my own and pictures were taken by me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment