Thursday, August 10, 2017

Baby-Led Weaning Family Cookbook Review



This book has paved a way for me to confidently feed my nine month old real food without having to make "baby food". I have an older child and for her I had many fears and a lot of questions on how to start solids. This book is very simplistic in its style, but it is not a negative. It actually was perfect for a mom who may be pressed for time and needs to do a quick speed read. I was able to sit down and read this book within an hour and come back to it from time to time when I needed to.

Why do I recommend this book?

It offers bullet points and bright boxes that highlights important information and tidbits of advice. The book is eye catching in its illustrations and offers the right amount of knowledge and information. I quickly get glossy eyed with a book that has way too much information that I can handle.  This is a rather quick, short and sweet reference book when it comes to baby led weaning. Lastly, I enjoyed utilizing this book with my child. It gave me a confidence to "DO". Happily my now 10 month old eats at the table with us. The best thing is that I did not have to put any extra effort into making "baby food". I do like that this book includes recipes. Although I have yet to try them, I do like how this book has recipes on hand to try out.

Find this book for preorder on Amazon: Baby-Led Weaning: Family Cookbook

Disclaimer: I did receive a review copy of this book for the purpose of reading and writing a review. I was obligated to provide my own personal and honest opinion. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment