Thursday, August 10, 2017

Rinseworks Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer Review



Simply a Great product. The hardware is solid and I have no complaints about the quality. The water stream is strong enough to rinse off poopy diapers, and is easy to adjust the pressure. What is nice about this is that one can adjust the stream of water. With other kitchen spray nozzles you simply can't do that! Another reason why I liked this was that the Install was simple. It took a matter of 5 minutes and I did not have to use any tools. Be sure that the diaper sprayer is "off" before turning on water by the way. It sprayed a good six feet. This sprayer has a lot of poop spray power.

I like the fact that this comes with a diaper sprayer holder that simply hooks over the toilet (you don't have to use tools at all). It's a hook that literally hooks over the toilet. Other diaper sprayers that I have bought did not have that option. It has been about a month and no leaks. I thought that it would be a bummer having to turn off the valve after each use, but it's so simple and I don't mind it at all. I would buy this again for a friend or for our second bathroom. I highly recommend this. I paid full price for this product, I was not asked to write a review. I bought this after reading reviews and after many hours of research. I also felt like their warranty was solid. If I ever had a leak they would stand by their product! This company made me feel like I was making a safe decision, so I jumped on it. I also saw alot of positive reviews and they are certainly not wrong about this diaper sprayer.

One can find this diaper sprayer here on Amazon:  Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer

Disclaimer:  I am quite happy with my purchase and am a satisfied customer who wanted to write a review.  I purchased this product with my own money and for the reason of cleaning our dirty poopy diapers.  I was not asked to write this review, but provided this review so that I may help others see how this product worked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment