Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Newman's Own Organics Pop's Corn Review



I am a big fan of pop corn, and was quite thrilled to try out Neman's Own Organics Pop's Corn.  I "popped" two bags of Pop's Corn and we had a fun snack time.  My sister and daughter both had fun eating it.  And I felt great knowing I was serving a low calorie snack food that does not contain partially hydrogenated oils or trans-fatty acids.  

The pop corn held a nice fluffy softness with a nice crunch.  It had a nice light buttery taste to it.  I enjoyed eating a bowl full and was felt it tasted "light" and flavorful.  I did not get greasy fingers and I did not feel like my mouth was full of lard!  Quite healthy tasting in my opinion.

Ingredients:
I was really impressed at how simple Nerman's Own Organics ingredients list were.  
  • Light Butter--Organic Corn, Palm Oil, Natural Butter Flavor (contains milk), and Salt 

It definitely makes a difference when they cut out other artificial things.  And since I am watching more of what I eat, I am glad to find a healthier alternative that does not have any hydrogenated oils or trans fatty acids in it.  

Serving Size:
Two bags were enough for three adults and a toddler and then some....which I love because everyone can get their mouths full without having to fight over the popped corn!   



Variety of Pop's Corn:
For those who love butter, Newman's Own Organics Pop's Corn comes in BUTTER.  And for those who are looking for something lighter---they offer LIGHT BUTTER and UNSALTED Pop's Corn too.   




Disclosure:  I received the product from my sponsor in exchange for a review and my honest opinion.  I was not compensated in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment