Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Revolt Fitness: June Uprising


I say that I am so excited to begin starting up on the June Uprising with Nichole along with many other bloggers and Revolt Fitness gals!

To start it off, Nichole has done some research and we are starting to do Cardio Tabatas MON/THU/SAT.  Not looking forward to it, but I want to see my progress!

These are killer workouts where you do an exercise for twenty seconds on, ten second rest, and then repeat eight times.  Six Exercise Tabatas to do (8x) with Core Circuit in between every two Exercise Tabatas.  These are killer and the biggest challenge for me is to endure till the end and not give up.

Yesterday was a killer work out....the worst exercise being the Push Ups.  I am hoping to gain strength and add to myself some muscles during this week.  I really want to do real push ups ALL the time--this is my goal this month!

Here are my measurements as of June 4:
Arms: 13
Chest: 41
Thighs: 22.5

Calves: 14.5
Hips: 42.5
Waist: 37

BF: 39-42%

Hoping to lose some more poundage by doing the Detox Diet this week! :)

I am looking forward to change and to gaining strength and the will to push through the hardstuff.  And it's not too late to start off with us for this month's June Uprising!



With that said, I would like to invite YOU to join up for the June Revolt Uprising starting up soon!  Don't despair if you feel you are way to far to change...you won't regret it.  

If you are looking to make a change this month, Revolt is definitely for you! Right now you can sign up for $10 a month, $27 for three months OR $50 Annual Membership!

No comments:

Post a Comment