Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FeverAll Infants' Acetaminophen: Have you considered Rectal Suppositories?




As a child I was a little too stubborn when it came to taking medicines. I figured that I can cheek pills, spit out the sharp taste of cherry medicine, or even gag and throw medicines up.  I remember that the mere smell of liquid medicine was enough to make me gag.  Once I started gagging, my mom had lost the war.  Nothing would stay down.  She even tried hiding a pill in my food.  I found it.  I hated being sick, but more than that—I disliked taking medicines. I remember that one day they opted out for a more feasible way to get within me the medicine I needed. I do not remember much, but I vaguely remember my mom and grandma and aunts and uncles having the last straw and they chose to give me Suppositories. I was young, but I remember that I could not get away from taking medicine if it was administered rectally.

FeverAll Acetaminophen Suppositories are reasonably small (less than an inch) and have this waxlike feel to them allowing for me as a parent to slip it in easily and gently. The actual suppository started to melt fairly quickly in my hand as I handled it for pictures and to see what I would use on my child. As a mom I felt that administering FeverAll Rectal Suppositories would be easy because of these factors.


I understand it may be weird at first, and maybe not appeal to a large crowd, but for my parents and family members it sure gave them an easier way to administer medicine to me. So in turn, now that I am on the opposite side, I feel that FeverAll Acetaminmophen Suppositories will come in handy if my daughter gets passed down the stubborn “hate medicine” attitude from me. Also, I like knowing that my daughter will receive the full recommended dosage required to get her better.

FeverAll is available at major retailers such as Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Walmart. They are tailored to fit your child’s needs. I received the FeverAll for Infants’ (Ages 6-36 months). FeverAll Children’s Strength are available for Children ages 3-6 years old and Jr. Strength for ages 6-12 years old.
 

To learn more about FeverAll please visit www.Feverall.com.

GIVEAWAY:  ENTER THE GIVEAWAY ON THIS POST: http://sophieandmomma.blogspot.com/2012/06/feverall-acetaminophen-giveaway-ends.html


Disclosure: All Opinions are my own.  I received the product for free in the exchange for my review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  I was not obligated to write a positive post.  Please consult your doctor and use your own good judgement before giving anything to your child.  I do not claim to be a professional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment