Friday, August 30, 2013

Woolzies: Wool Dryer Balls

From the moment I stopped using fabric softener, others started to notice how "un soft" our clothes starting feeling.  In an effort to cut out synthetic, a dear family member suffered due to not liking stiff cardboard jeans.


My solution:  Wool Dryer Balls.

I was quite taken with the idea of using Wool.  Sustainable, natural, and let's be honest, fun!  I can hear the ping ponging of the wool balls in a small load.  And I always find it added fun having my daughter help me find all the balls in our laundry after it's dried.

I have noticed that it has helped fluff up our laundry load, as well as help clothes to not wad up together.  I am not sure about how much time it has cut from our drying time, but I am sure it has.  My cloth diapers that I dry in the dryer seem to not be as damp in the thickest of parts. I have noticed that on the Low Heat cycle I only need an hour's worth of drying rather than 2+ hours for the diapers.  The balls have greatly saved me power and money in this sense!

Furthermore, I have yet to hear of any complaints from a certain family member for not using softener!  I have to say my jeans are coming out nicer, and less starchy.  My cloth diapers are happily more fluffier, and softer to use for a baby.

Conclusion about the product itself:

I feel that these wool dryer balls of this Woolzies brand is quite high quality.  It has not fallen apart on me or unraveled in the dryer.  I have been using these wool dryer balls for about a month now, and am quite satisfied with the results.  Woolzies Dryer Balls come in a package of six.  More than enough to get one started.  I feel like using 4-6 balls really is the best when I do laundry.

I am happy that I can switch from using chemicals to soften my laundry to using this natural and eco-friendly way of softening up our clothes!

For more Information on Woolzies Wool Dryer Balls please check out on facebook
 https://www.facebook.com/Woolzies and feel free to follow them on twitter --@Woolzies

Disclosure: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment