Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Woolite: Save your Jeans by Extra Dark Care Woolite

Using Woolite was a very new thing for me.  My family has used it in the past merely to treat delicates and never have I ever used it for regular clothes.  It was easy to use.  Just simply pour in the amount into the washing machine while it was filling up with water.  Put my dark colors clothes in, and voila!  I did not even put softener in.



The verdict?  I loved it!  My dark jeans did not look like they got white washed, and turns out...looked all the more darker and came out soft.  I did not have to do the Jeans Dance to get them to loosen up and relax.  I also like that the Woolite is especially designed to keep dark clothes dark.  I have a couple of shirts and pants and towels that have lost its colors, and I think from now on I will invest in Some Woolite Extra Dark Care!


Disclosure: I am a member of Crowdtap--through Crowdtap I was sent some Woolite Extra Dark Care samples to try out the product and share with others.  This review is my own personal opinion, I was not compensated in any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment