I have to admit family are the ones that see every fault and ugliness that the public eye never sees. Oh I am so thankful that even though I lose my temper and start yelling from the bottom of my lungs, that there is forgiveness for me. I close my eyes and I feel the shame of having my child's eyes grow big from the bellowing. I take a sigh and feel like the world is caving in. How did we get into this rowdy mess? How did doing an art project or playing with my kid become irritating and frustrating? What happened to me being fun? I hate being stressed, yet here I stand in front of my family, stressed. Stressed over an excessive usage of glue.
|Art Project that turned out great inspite of WAY too much glue!|
But God is good. Grace and Forgiveness are right there. After taking pride and selfishness down, I kneel down at eye level and ask forgiveness from my daughter whose eyes are uncertain from the "bellowing" mother I was a few minutes ago. Children are so quick to forgive and love. Praise God! My husband though I know I do push his limits, is so gracious to forgive and always love me even in those dark moments where I feel like I am at my tipping point. I am so blessed by these two being in my life!
I feel that this year as I examine my own life of marriage and parenthood, I can see a gradual upward trend towards me "losing my cool". I want to change from that, and I am glad that I am not alone in this! How do I know this? Well...not only from my friends who are mothers too, but the fact that there are books written regarding this. And that is why I am excited about the round of books that are in this Ultimate Christian Living Bundle that has some really great books that appeal to me as a mother and wife.
Did you see it? Can you pinpoint some the books that have my interest?
You got it! Even-Tempered Mother, From Grouchy to Great, and yes a third, the Unwired Mom. These are just a few books that I have been eye balling on Amazon, yet here they are!
I feel like this Ultimate Bundle of books has such a great combination of such great titles that will be perfect fall reading books to inspire, encourage, and refuel us as mothers. There are great gems in this bundle. I love that it is tailored for Christians as it includes books that concerns Reaching the Lost, Married Life, Devotionals, and much more. . .
Another favorite of mine in this bundle is the Children's books included in this set. There are books that can make it easy for a mom to tune into a specific topic for teaching. I also love the Holiday books for Christmas and Thanksgiving!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. In calculating certain books that I like in this bundle alone I find myself saving a lot more money than if I were to just buy individually from Amazon. I hope to pass on the savings onto you. Browse the titles and find what would be your Fall and Winter Reads this year there are so many wonderful authors and books included.
When you are done browsing be sure to take advantage of the sale and don't forget to grab it as it ends November 10th!
Who among us doesn’t want to lead a life worth emulating?With great kids, a loving marriage, a successful career or business and a closer, faith-filled walk with the Lord. But for many of us, making that a reality is big challenge!
Balancing life’s priorities can seem a bit overwhelming at times. The pressures of work, the need for finances, the demands of parenting and the resulting strain on marriage can leave us weathered, weary and wondering what really works in life?
That’s where the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle comes in. Ultimate-Bundles.com called in some best selling authors, leading experts and top business professionals to address the most common challenges faced by families and individuals today – all from a solid, Biblical foundation.
For the ridiculously low price of just $34.95 (for the PDF version) or $39.97 (for the eReader version), you can get access to a carefully curated collection of eBooks and eCourses with a total combined value of over $1,140 that addresses these issues with stunning clarity and practical application.
For the family…The bundle contains 10 wonderful books focused on incredibly inventive ways you can craft the marriage you signed on for. To complement that subject, they added 8 more books focused on parenting and passing on your faith to your kids. That wouldn’t be complete without books just for kids so they also included 8 children’s books that parents can read with their children. To close out the content for family life, the highly praised Singing Bible MP3 version was added (a $25 value all by itself). It actually teaches children the story of the Bible not just random stories.
For your professional life…You will find John Muratori and Michael Pink’s six -hour Christian Wealth Building course ($77 value) which was complemented with Bob Lotich’s 31-day devotional Managing Money God’s Way. There are a total of 14 business related books and courses including Zig Ziglar’s powerful Born To Win course (that Seth Godin and Dave Ramsey rave about), Dr. James B. Richards, Wired For Success – Programmed For Failure and Untold Secrets for Creating Wealth by Brig Hart and John Beehner. You’ll even find one of the best selling Christian business books of all time, The Bible Incorporated – In Your Life, Job & Business.
To ignite your faith…Rounding out the package, Bridge Logos and Moody Press made a series of classic Christian literature available from generals of the faith like Charles Spurgeon, D.L. Moody, A.W. Pink, E.M. Bounds, Calvin, Wesley, Edwards and more who wrote about grace, prayer, faith and an overcoming life.
In addition to these wonderful classics, the Ultimate Bundles team snagged 12 heart-stirring devotionals from authors like A.W. Tozer and Nancy Leigh DeMoss that speak to matters of faith that are sure to inspire. Let’s not forget Gary Chapman’s Extraordinary Grace or Ray Comfort’s Way of the Master for sharing your faith with others. Both heartbreaking and inspiring, don’t miss Philip Cameron’s, They Call Me Dad, the story of one man’s fight to save orphans from human trafficking.
So as you can see, the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle is an extraordinary value.
But it still gets better…The Ultimate Bundles team asked several sponsors to step up to the plate and with no strings attached, provide meaningful BONUS GIFTS. One of the first to step up was Dayspring Greeting Cards who offered a choice of heart-warming gift card packages to choose from. Another, is a downloadable DVD workout series for getting in shape and maintaining health. With a retail value of $62.99 it includes a Biblical study guide for stewarding your health. Bonus gifts alone have a total retail value of over $160
So now you know…For as little as $34.95 you can receive over $1,140 worth of valuable eBooks and eCourses that address the issues of life most of us face at one time or another, from a profoundly Biblical worldview. The BONUS GIFTS alone are worth more than four times the price of the bundle! So, if you want to ignite your faith, strengthen your family and help your professional life, there’s no better place to start! All the hard work has been done for you…
The Ultimate Christian Living Bundle will only be on sale for 6 days – from 8am (EST) on Wednesday, November 5th until 11:59pm (EST) on Monday, November 10th.
But don’t wait until the last moment – there are only 18,500 bundles available and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
You can buy with confidence because your purchase is covered by the Ultimate Bundles 30-day guarantee: you have a full month to enjoy all the books and courses in the bundle, and if you don’t feel like it’s made a huge difference to your family’s life, you’ll get your money back in full!
Here’s what you need to know about the sale:
- When? 8 a.m. (EST) Wednesday, November 5th until 11:59 p.m. (EST) Monday, November 10th (or until 18,500 bundles are sold).
- Where? Purchase the bundle HERE.
- How much? Well now, that’s the best part. The entire package is worth over $1,140, and it’s yours for as little as $34.95. Sweet deal, right?
Click here for more info or to buy now.
Remember, this bundle is available for 6 days only, from 8 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 5th to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Monday, November 10th (or until 18,500 bundles are sold).
Want to know exactly what’s included in the bundle?
Take a look through the categories, as well as the full list of included resources.
Business & Personal Finance
- Bible Incorporated by Michael @ MichaelPink.com ($10.00)
- Born to Win by Zig and Tom Ziglar ($9.99)
- Christian Business Legends by Rick Williams and Jared Crooks ($10.00)
- Christian Wealth Building by John Muratori and Michael Pink @ MichaelPink.com ($77.00)
- Discover Your Purpose by Jory @ JoryFisher.com ($19.97)
- Managing Money God’s Way by Bob Lotich @ ChristianPF ($5.99)
- My Father’s Business by Peter Tsukahira ($13.99)
- Rainforest Strategy by Michael @ MichaelPink.com ($25.00)
- Selling Among Wolves by Michael @ MichaelPink.com ($15.00)
- Taking Back the Gates of Commerce by Michael @ MichaelPink.com ($77.00)
- The Art of Storytelling by John Walsh ($10.49)
- The Road to Purpose by Carlos L. Malone, Sr. ($12.81)
- The Untold Secret that Creates True Wealth by Brig Hart & John Beehner at Ask Wise Counsel ($13.84)
- Wired for Success Programmed for Failure by Dr. James B. Richards ($13.49)
Christian Classics Series
- Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray ($13.99)
- All of Grace by Charles H. Spurgeon ($13.99)
- Answers to Prayer by George Mueller ($14.99)
- Fellowship of the Burning Heart by A.W. Tozer ($13.99)
- God the Creator by John Clavin ($15.99)
- Names of God by Nathan Stone ($5.24)
- Power, Passion & Prayer by Charles G. Finney ($14.99)
- Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God by Jonathan Edwards ($15.99)
- The Classic Collection on Prayer by E.M. Bounds ($18.99)
- The Holy Spirit & Power by John Wesley ($14.99)
- The Incomparable Christ by J. Oswald Sanders ($6.74)
- The Overcoming Life by D.L. Moody ($16.99)
- The Pilgrim’s Progress in Modern English by John Bunyan ($17.99)
- The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink ($15.99)
- Equipped for Effectiveness in Spiritual Warfare by Al Pittman ($11.99)
- Extraordinary Grace by Gary Chapman & Chris Fabry ($17.99)
- How Big is Your Umbrella? by Sheila @ ToLoveHonorandVacuum.com ($2.99)
- It Happens After Prayer by H.B. Charles, Jr. ($9.74)
- One Kingdom Under God by Dr. Tony Evans ($6.74)
- One Minute After Your Die by Erwin W. Lutzer ($5.24)
- Relationships for Life by Richard Marks, PhD ($9.99)
- Watching God Work by Carolyn Koontz Dearteaga ($13.99)
- Who Are You and Why Are You Here? by Dan Miller @ 48 Days ($35)
- #Disciple by Scott @ Simple Life, Abundant Life ($4.99)
- 30 Days to a Life Made Full by Shanti @ Life Made Full ($14.99)
- 30 Daily Appointments with Heaven by Dr. Reggie Anderson ($2.99)
- A Thousand Years by Stanton Lanier ($8.99)
- Good News of the Day by Yo Snyder ($16.99)
- Guilt-Free Quiet Times by Emily @ Glo-Girl ($9.99)
- Mornings with Tozer by A.W. Tozer ($13.49)
- Pause by Chris Maxwell ($9.99)
- Prayers & Meditations by Christin @ ChristinDitchfield.com ($10.00)
- Prayers That Change Things by Lloyd B. Hildebrand ($9.99)
- The Quiet Place by Nancy Leigh DeMoss ($14.99)
- This God We Serve by Rev. William J. Morford ($12.97)
- A Perfect Pet for Peyton by Gary Chapman & Rick Osborne ($3.99)
- Because I Said So Combo Pack by Kim @ Not Consumed ($8.49)
- Christ in the Commandments by Luke & Trisha @ Intoxicated on Life ($8.99)
- Christmas Celebrations by Kerry @ How to Homeschool My Child ($14.95)
- Katie and Addie (with J.D.) Love Washington, D.C. by Michele Wetteland & John Rose ($8.99)
- Learning to Speak Life: Fruit of the Spirit by Michael & Carlie @ Managing Our Blessings ($4.99)
- Saying Yes to God As a Family by Kristen @ We Are THAT Family ($1.99)
- Thanksgiving Heart by Stacie @ Motherhood on a Dime ($3.99)
- The Singing Bible by Rick Osborne ($24.95)
- Junia: Woman Apostle, Only a Girl by Wanda Vassallo ($14.26)
- Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar ($9.99)
- The Prodigy Project by Doug @ All Truth is God’s Truth ($9.99)
- The Turning by Davis Bunn ($9.99)
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband by Jennifer @ Loving Life at Home
- 100 Ways to Love Your Husband by Lisa @ Club 31 Women ($9.99)
- 100 Ways to Love Your Wife by Matthew @ MatthewLJacobson.com ($9.99)
- 365+ Ways to Love Your Wife When Your Kids Are Young by Leah @ LeahHeffner.com ($4.99)
- Intentional Marriage by Crystal @ Serving Joyfully ($4.99)
- No Longer Two by Jennifer Miller ($8.99)
- Pulling Back the Shades by Dannah Gr1esh & Dr. Juli Slattery ($8.99)
- Team Us: Marriage Together by Ashleigh Slater ($10.49)
- Worth the Fight by Kayse @ KaysePratt.com ($3.99)
- Your Supernatural Marriage by Bob & Audrey Meisner ($12.61)
- Even-Tempered Mother by Tabitha @ Meet Penny ($4.99)
- Financial Parenting by Larry Burkett & Rick Osborne ($7.95)
- From Grouchy to Great by Ruth @ The Better Mom ($4.99)
- The Spaghetti Shots by Courtney @ CourtneyWestlake.com ($4.99)
- Teaching Your Child How to Pray by Rick Osborne ($10.49)
- The Unwired Mom by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com ($4.99)
- Three Decades of Fertility by Natalie @ Visionary Womanhood ($5.99)
- When Motherhood Feels Too Hard by Kelly @ Generation Cedar ($4.97)
Reaching the Lost
- How to Know God Exists by Ray Comfort ($7.50)
- Reach: How to Use Your Social Media Influence for the Glory of God by Laura @ LauraKrokos.com ($4.99)
- The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort ($7.69)
- They Call Me Dad by Philip @ Stella’s Voice ($12.95)
Click here for more info or to buy now.
Disclosure: I have included affiliate links in this post. Read the fine print about this bundle and read the answers to frequently asked questions about the bundle.