Saturday, February 16, 2013

Revelation Bible Study: Discovering Life for Today and Eternity

I have encountered many Bible Studies, and have recently joined a Bible Study that is very intense and very alike this Revelation Bible Study.  I have to admit that it dives deeper than any other type of study I have done.  It forces me to read the Bible, think, and answer questions.  At first I had felt that this was tedious, but as the days went by as I dove into this study in Revelations; I learned to appreciate the set up of the study.  Author Sue Edwards offers readers a way to get in depth into the Word by the workbook/questions she has.  She also incorporates history and illustrations to help me gain a picture of the background in which the book was written in.  I love it because intertwined with depth study and history is a more full understanding of God's Word!

Designed like a Workbook
Discover Together Bible Studies will be more like a Work study book and Bible study book all in one.  My reactions to it is leaning to more of a work study book.  In my opinion I like it better because it causes the study to be more concrete in my mind.  The pace at which I went through the book was not quick paced.  This is not even a "Quick" read Bible study.  It is in fact in depth and something one has to take time to chew and digest.  It will take work, but that is not a bad thing.

Ultimately, I really like it and enjoy it.
I have found myself steering clear of Revelations because of all the mysterious and hard to understand passages and descriptions.  But this Bible study takes me step by step through the passages of Revelations, and I find that I am not afraid or confused.  If this is how the Discover Together Bible studies are, I have no doubt that I would purchase this on my own for my personal studies.


Kregel Sue Edwards Revelation Bible study 
Where to purchase: http://ow.ly/hpLmf
Sue will be leading women through her studies with online chats and discussions on her Facebook page
According to FTC regulations--I have received this as free copy of the book in order to review this book, I have not been compensated in any other way.  All opinions are my own honest thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment