Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stressed out and Sleep Deprived? MRM Relax-All with Phenibut Review

So lately my husband has been having trouble with sleeping due to his leg muscles "spasming out".  His muscles just seem to unable to calm down, and he lays there at night trying so hard to get to dream land.  We both tried out this sleep aid to see if it would work.  


About:
It is called MRM Relax-All with Phenibut.  This capsule to me is amazing because the ingredients are easily explainable and re-searchable.  I am a person who likes to avoid certain medicines from the pharmacy aisle because I simply do not like what they could possibly do to me in the long run and its level of toxicity.  But this MRM Relax-All contains ingredients such as Chamomile Flowers, Lemon Balm, L-Tryptophan, and Jujube Extract.  Things that I known to have soothing calming properties separately! To read more about these ingredients please read about this article and show Dr. Oz did :  Dr. Oz- Jujube Extract



My Review:
Lately, I have been very stressed out physically and mentally.  The house has gotten to be a bit overwhelming with my almost two year old running around making messes out of everything and laundry getting backed up bad because of our dryer breaking.  It  has been hard to get my body to relax because my mind is running late at night!  Too bad I do not get paid for overtime right?  Well, we were sent 6 capsules of this MRM Relax-All  so I gave it a try one night.  Half an hour to Forty-five minutes later, I started to feel myself unwind.  I remember laying my head on the pillow and...I fell asleep!  It's not instant guys, but I felt my body able to unwind and relax.  It was nice.  I took one pill as I am quite sensitive to any kind of medicine quite easily.  In my opinion it worked to de-stress me and allow me to relax.

My husband tried this on the other hand.  He says it did not work for him.  I think  he was expecting something to hit him, like vicodin!  But I did notice that after an hour after taking this he did go to bed and slept, 10:30pm.  He usually sleeps and watches television till midnight.  He had only taken one, I think if he had taken the 2 doses he would have had that punch he was looking for. 

Want this product?  You can find this MRM Relax-All at http://www.bestpricenutrition.com


Disclaimer: I was provided with samples of the product for the purpose of this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  All opinions are my own.  I am also not a physician or health guru, so I suggest doing research on the product or consult your physician before taking anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment