Recipe for the Quick Banana Bread:
1/2 cup Butter Melted
3 Bananas Overly ripe is the best
1 cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour loaf pan (81/2" x 4 1/2")
- Melt Butter and set aside to cool
- In mixing bowl mash bananas well. Beat in sugar and eggs.
- Combine flour, salt, and soda. Add gradually to sugar mixture.
- Pour in Melted butter and mix well. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake 55-60 minutes. Or until center is set and loaf is nice and brown.
Turned out really good for us. Easy recipe!